Pelvis and Hip Fracture
ASSESSING RESPONSIBILITY FOR A PELVIC FRACTURE OR HIP FRACTURE
When you need a personal injury lawyer to represent you after suffering a pelvic and hip fracture in an accident, it is important to understand who is at fault. It is also important to identify if there is more than one person at fault for your injuries. Asking a few simple questions will determine if another can be held responsible for your injury:
- Were you involved in an accident that was the fault of someone else?
- Did you receive medical treatment after your accident?
- Were there witnesses to the accident?
- Were you working when you sustained the injury?
- Was a company or event negligent, which caused your injury?
- Were you in compliance of any posting hazards in the area of the accident?
Did the accident happen in your home or the home of someone else?
HEALING FROM A PELVIC OR HIP INJURY
Physically healing from a pelvic and hip fracture takes a tremendous amount of time and care, not to mention follow up physical therapy. At our firm, we devote our resources and attention to our clients in an effort to return them to the healthy, happy and financially stable state they were in before their accident took place.
Not being able to work because of an injury not only means that you cannot support your family, but that you are physically unable to enjoy life. Our dedicated approach to each of the personal injury cases we handle means that we take your case seriously. If you are unable to heal properly, you cannot move on with your life. We work hard to ensure that you are able to heal, recover and still support your family physically, emotionally and financially.